Works will continue as planned along Gloucester Place: Bickenhall Street, Ivor Place, George Street and Dorset Close. Works will also continue outside Marylebone rail station and Ivor Place.
Junction at Gloucester Place – Portman Close from the 4th September to mid-October (one lane out of three on Gloucester Place northbound will be closed);
- From 4th September to mid-October there will be a one-lane closure on Gloucester Place northbound (western side) plus the temporary suspension of bus Stop George Street (K).
- Gloucester Place/Portman Close and access into and out of NCP car park to be reduced to one lane off-peak.
Bus stop Gloucester Place - Dorset Square (Stop S) will close on the 4th September for two weeks. The stop will be temporarily relocated further north in Dorset Square. Please also note Bus Stop (K) Gloucester Place / George Street will be closed on the 4th September for approximately 6 weeks. Please visit www.tfl.gov.uk/baker-street-roadworks
Gloucester Place - York Street from the 16th September to the end of November (one lane out of three on Gloucester Place northbound will be closed). York Street will be closed between Montagu Mansions and Gloucester Place the weekend of 16th and 17th September);
- · Weekend 16th-17th September – Removal of central island at York Street – Road closure York Street, access only from Baker Street and two way working (diversion via Baker Street – Dorset St - Gloucester Pl)
- From 16th September to end of November, one-lane closures on Gloucester Place northbound
- 16th September – end-November parking bay suspensions on York Street west of Gloucester Place on the southern side.
From 18th September for one week: coach stop 19 (outside 137 Gloucester Place) will be temporarily relocated to current bus stop T (outside 147 Gloucester Place). Bus stop T will be relocated to the suspended parking bays north of Huntsworth Mews (outside 153 Gloucester Place) during this time.