Title: Have your say on plans to improve Seymour Leisure Centre
From: The News Team
Everyone Active is investing approximately £1.6 million to improve the Seymour Leisure Centre. Planned improvements include:
- An expanded gym space through conversion of ‘studio 1’ on the ground floor
- A new exercise studio at basement level through the conversion of existing spaces
- A new Hot Yoga studio at first floor level located in the underutilised conference room
- A new group cycling studio at first floor converted from existing small gym
- A refurbished Health Suite including new heated hot beds
- Refreshed sport hall decoration
- Refurbished changing rooms including new showers, lockers and cubicles
Everyone Active and Westminster City Council are consulting with customers and residents regarding the proposals. You can find the plans and questionnaires will be on display from Monday 13th March in the Seymour Centre. Providing your feedback and suggestions on our proposals either by attending the public meetings on either Monday 20th March at 7pm or Wednesday 22nd March at 1pm, or completing a questionnaire which will be provided at Seymour Leisure Centre or online by visiting www.everyoneactive.com/centre/seymour-leisure-centre
Everyone Active and Westminster City Council will collate all completed questionnaires between Monday 13th March and Sunday 9th April before finalising any proposal for the investment at Seymour Leisure Centre.
The proposals have been coordinated with the indicative plans to co-locate the Marylebone library at Seymour to ensure both projects are well coordinated. A separate programme of consultation and engagement regarding the new library will take place in due course.