If you live or work in Marylebone, we need your support to enable us to continue to expand our work making Marylebone a better place to live and work.
Without the financial support we receive through member's subscriptions we would not be able to continue with our campaigns, lobbying on behalf of residents and businesses as well as organising social and cultural events.
Benefits of membership?
- Meet New Friends through our regular events
- Concessions on events and services in Marylebone from our business members
- Newsletters, members receive monthly newsletters with news and information on what is happening in Marylebone
- Businesses benefit from access to our members through our newsletters on-line Marylebone Directory. We can also publicise any special promotional events you may be having through our events page on this website and our e-newsletters.
Joining the Association
To join the Association, simply complete one of our Membership Application Forms :
Notes on Membership
- Individual Membership - for a single person
- Household Membership - For two or more people in the same household
- Organisation Membership - For businesses and other organisations
If you need further information please contact David Chan our membership administrator
How much does membership cost?
The yearly membership fees are as follows:
- Individual, £15
- Individual Concession*, £10
- Household, £20
- Household Concession*, £15
- Small Business**, £30
- Corporate***, £100
- Not-for-Profit Organisation, £25
* Over 65 years of age.
**Less than 10 employees.
*** More than 10 employees
If you would like to pay your membership by standing order you can download a mandate below and return it to us.
Standing Order Mandate