The 'community room' is located at 10 Picton Place an Reiss clothing retailer's headquarters building.
This building has, as part of its planning permission agreement, provided this room for use by local people. The room is 62 sqm in size and contains a table and chairs, a white board, a small kitchenette, and a disabled WC.
To book the room email: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons using the community room are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The space must be booked in advance of request date via Reiss Head Office Reception.
- A deposit must be paid (cheque or cash to the amount of £100) which will be returned if no damage has been caused during the booking.
- Keys to the community space are available from Reception and must be returned to Reception at the end of the booking.
- In the event of a fire exit on to Picton Place and report to the Reiss assembly point (outside Carluccios, St Christopher’s Place). Inform the Manager on duty that you are present and notify them of anyone missing or injured.
- The community space must be left clean, tidy and secure.
- Any personal items left unattended in the community space are done so at your own risk.